Business Insurance in Saint Marys, PA
When you own a business, you must do what you can to proactively protect yourself, your staff and your organization through a robust business insurance policy. Business insurance policies can vary depending on a business’s size, industry, location and services offered.
What Does Business Insurance Do?
Business insurance, also known as commercial insurance, is a series of coverage that provides financial protection to businesses in various ways. Its primary purpose is to help organizations mitigate financial risks associated with unexpected events or liabilities.
What Does Business Insurance Cover?
Most businesses need a minimum of the following four types of coverage:
- General liability insurance may help pay for expenses or damages if your business causes property damage or bodily harm to a third party.
- Commercial property insurance may help when your business’s property sustains damage due to a covered event. This coverage extends to the business’s physical structure, such as the building itself and its contents.
- Business income insurance may provide ongoing income if your business needs to close temporarily due to a covered loss.
- Workers’ compensation insurance can offer wage replacement and medical benefits to employees who suffer injuries or illnesses due to work-related incidents.
The following are additional policy options that an insurance provider may recommend:
- Cyber liability insurance
- Commercial auto insurance
- Commercial umbrella insurance
- Professional liability insurance
- Directors and officers insurance
- Product liability insurance
- Employment practices liability insurance
Smaller businesses may be eligible for a business owners policy (BOP) that would combine some of the above policies into one convenient package. Speak with a qualified insurance provider to learn if a BOP is right for your organization.
Where to Get Business Insurance
Contact Pacelli Insurance today to discuss your business insurance needs. We can help ensure that your business is adequately protected from the unexpected.